UT Sophomore in CS.
I am a sophomore CS student, a UTCS blogger, and a proctor for Object Oriented Programming. I am always very passionate about learning new things, and thrive in the hackathon environment as a back-end developer and manager. I hope to become a very influential person through writing, programming, and teaching, and I’m always looking for opportunities to make an impact for everyone, while having a little bit of fun with memes along the way.
Passions: Jesus, Software Development, Hackathons, Reading Blogs, Manga, Newsletters, Food
- The Bible
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S.Lewis
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt’s New World by Andrea Wulf
- Off to Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer
- Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Pitch Perfect by Bill McGowan